Post-doc or IR position in chemoinformatics / structural bioinformatics : virtual screening of compounds inhibiting a SARS-Cov-2 RNA-binding protein.
- CDD 12 months (renewable)
- Starting date : 15 January 2023
- read full description here
- Contact person : Marie-Dominique Devignes. Please submit your application by email with a cover letter summarizing current and future research interest, a CV with publication list, and contact information for at least two references including one from your present workplace.
Investigating the conformational dynamics of different spike variants (read full description here) . Contact person: Yasaman Karami
Inria Junior Professor Chair (CPJ) opened for recruitment in 2022 at Nancy Grand-Est in connexion with CAPSID research activities
This chair is part of the Inria Digital Biology theme and focuses on « AI for the simulation of molecular interactions towards the design of inhibitors for therapeutic usage » (IA-SIMIT). It is linked to the work carried out in the CAPSID team.
The highly competitive CPJ Inria positions are offered under public-law fixed-term contracts (CDD) (3 to 6 years) with a view to tenure in the corps of research directors at Inria*.
Read the full announcement , and check the conditions and the calendar to apply.
IMPORTANT. The application deadline is July 3rd, 2022 with auditions scheduled for the second half of July and taking office on September 1st, 2022.
The candidates sought must present recognized expertise in structural bioinformatics and/or AI methods, and teaching experience.
If you are interested, please send us your CV and contact us:
– Marie-Dominique Devignes (Responsable de l’équipe CAPSID) email@example.com
– Isaure Chauvot de Beauchêne (Responsable de l’axe Bionformatique Structurale dans l’équipe CAPSID) firstname.lastname@example.org
as well as:
– Bruno Lévy (Directeur du Centre de Recherche Nancy Grand-Est) email@example.com
as soon as possible to discuss your project.
*: The CPJs benefit from a favorable research environment including teaching activities in an Inria partner higher education institution (up to 28 hours of classes or 42 hours of practical or supervised work per year) and dedicated funding. Recruited scientists can join an existing Inria team or propose the creation of a new project-team.
Call for candidates for a teacher-researcher position in 2022
(Obsolete)The multidisciplinary CAPSID team brings together researchers and teacher-researchers from a variety of backgrounds such as biology, computer science and chemistry. Affected by the death of Dave Ritchie in 2019, the team wishes to strengthen its structural bioinformatics axis by recruiting on a machine learning/deep learning/AI – oriented IT profile applied in this field.
We therefore wish to support applications (French-speaking) for a teacher-researcher position at the Université de Lorraine (section 27) in 2022.
M2 internship opportunities for 2021
- M2 en Géométrie numérique avec application aux structures des protéines. En lien avec le projet HLA-3D-Diff. Co-supervisé par Etienne Corman (Equipe Pixel) et Marie-Dominique Devignes (Equipe Capsid). Sujet en pdf.
- M2 en Apprentissage sur les graphes avec application aux fonctions des molécules. Co-supervisé par Sabeur Aridhi (Equipe Capsid) et Yannick Toussaint (Equipe Orpailleur). Sujet en pdf disponible bientôt.
- M1 ou M2 en modélisation moléculaire des complexes ARN – protéine. Co-supervisé par Fariza Tahi et Eric Angel (équipe AROB@s, IBISC, Evry) et Isaure Chauvot de Beauchene (CAPSID, LORIA). Détails
In France, many recruitments are made on an annual cycle.
- PhD Theses
- Each year, INRIA funds a number of doctoral thesis projects. These are awarded on a competitive basis. Please see: PhD positions. In a similar manner, the IAEM doctoral school funds some doctoral theses in informatics. If you wish to discuss a possible IAEM thesis project, please contact one of the permanent team members around November-January with a view to applying in February.
- Postdocs and Engineers
- Please see Postdoc vacancies
- PhD Theses
- Masters Students
- Each year the team can host a small number of masters students wishing to undertake an internship, or « stage », of from one to six months. If you wish join the team in this way, please contact one of the permanent team members.
- Masters Students
- The team can also accept French professors on a « délégation » of up to one year. Please contact Marie-Dominique Devignes if you want to consider joining the team in this way. Normally applications must be made around October (CNRS) or mid-December (Inria).